Some delivery companies, such as FedEx, are driver discretionary companies. FedEx's drivers are from your local community and if they feel the neighborhood is safe, they will leave your package for you in a secure location. If they do not feel the package is safe, they will make three attempts to obtain a signature from you before returning the product back to us. We do not want to inconvenience our customers by requiring them to be present in the middle of the day (while they're usually at work) to sign for their packages.
Articles in this section
- Where will my order ship from?
- Do I need to sign for my packages? Will they just be left at my door?
- What is the shipping cost for my ladder?
- What company do you use for shipping?
- Is everything shipped in one box or are the items shipped separately?
- I only received one box. Where are my other items?
- How long will it take for me to receive my order? When will it ship?
- How do I know when my order has been shipped?
- Do you ship to my country?
- Do you ship to PO boxes?